When we have website or We need one no one important requirement is Web Hosting which must be good.
Their are many good hosting company in market but if you have WordPress Website then We recommend Siteground
SiteGround is a prevalent shared hosting supplier that offers its clients various distinctive hosting choices.
These incorporate WordPress hosting, cloud hosting and even dedicated servers.
SiteGround review for WordPress specific features
- Simple WordPress installation: SiteGround lets you install WordPress in a matter of clicks.
- Free WordPress site transfers: If you have a WordPress.org website hosted elsewhere, SiteGround facilitates the transfer process.
- WordPress auto-updater: Struggle to keep on top of updating WordPress? SiteGround takes care of it for you behind the scenes.
- WordPress SuperCacher: A SiteGround-specific feature that caches your WordPress site on three different levels, resulting in faster loading times.
- One-click WordPress staging: This feature allows you to create a staged copy of your website with a single click, enabling you to make edits before moving all new changes to your original (and live) website.
- Free installation of Git for WordPress: If you enjoy getting your hands dirty with code, SiteGround enables you to install the Git for WordPress tool.
It’s worth noting that not all features are available to every user – more become available when purchasing SiteGround’s higher-tiered plans.
When looking for web hosting solution, check available support options. If your website is not working you need immediate help
What Siteground offers:
- A 24/7 support system, including live chat, ticketing, and phone support.
- A detailed and comprehensive knowledge base.
- Pre-recorded webinars to help customers understand the different features available.
- Tutorials to help customers use SiteGround more effectively.
Website hosting companies typically make use of a number of collaborating technologies to optimize their performance levels, along with various server locations scattered throughout the world. So let’s get into the technical part of this SiteGround review for WordPress and check out the technologies available with their hosting packages:
- SSD. Otherwise known as a ‘Solid State Drive’, this storage medium is faster than a Hard Disk Drive (HDD). SiteGround offers this hardware on all its servers, to every customer.
- NGINX. An alternative to the Apache web server, offering potential speed benefits due to a leaner architecture.
- SuperCacher. A SiteGround-specific feature, which speeds up WordPress via three different levels of caching.
- CDN. A Content Delivery Network (CDN) is a system of servers that deliver webpages to users based on their geographic locations, increasing website speed. SiteGround uses CloudFlare as its CDN of choice.
- HTTP/2. This is a major revision of the HTTP network protocol, which further improves website performance.
- PHP7. This is the newest version of PHP, with further speed benefits, and can be selected from SiteGround’s control panel if you wish to use it.
SiteGround’s servers can be found all over the world. They have data centers in three continents.
Like other providers, SiteGround offers several tiered pricing plans:
- StartUp ($3.95 per month): As the name suggests, this package is ideal for startups and small businesses who wish to host a single website with fewer than 10,000 visitors per month.
- GrowBig ($5.95 per month): Ideal for larger organizations with multiple websites that may see up to 25,000 visitors per month.
- GoGeek ($11.95 per month): SiteGround’s most expensive plan is suited to large companies boasting websites with upwards of 100,000 monthly visits.
SiteGround’s cheapest plans more than match their rival’s offerings. For example, Bluehost’s cheapest managed WordPress hosting plan starts in at $19.95 per month
SiteGround review for WordPress: Conclusion
Overall, SiteGround is a stellar example of a good WordPress hosting solution.
How to Get Siteground Hosting
1. Choose your hosting plan
SiteGround has three plans
- The StartUp plan is perfect for people with one website that are starting now
- The GrowBig plan is a great value for money offer, including the option for multiple websites and the SuperCacher that greatly improves a WordPress and Joomla website speed
- The GoGeek plan is perfect for people with e-commerce and larger sites, or more geeky development needs like staging and GIT integration
Step 2. Choosing Domain
You can choose to buy a new domain, or sign up with an existing domain. You can get free website transfer, which is included for GrowBig and GoGeek plans.
Step 3. Review and Complete
Unlike many other hosting providers you get discount on the initial periods chosen during the sign up process.
* This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and then purchase the product, we’ll receive a commission. No worries though, you’ll still pay the standard amount so there’s no cost on your part.