Dental Website Design
We’ve been building lead-generating websites for years, and we build an effective dental website design that gets your appointment calls.
We believe in a unique design for our every client, redesign your dental website and see the change
You Should Know…
What bad is that same content on every dental website, that Google recognizes identical and may penalize your website as soon as you go online, that we don’t recommend
Also, some dental websites use stock images, Unfortunately, this makes you the same as other dentists in your city.
Potential customers want to see your work, not stock images.
All our dental websites are custom designed using WordPress which makes it is very easy for you and your staff to make updates.
Our Design Process
We will discuss everything with you, the dentist, as well as your staff member what makes you unlike other dentists in your city, so your new website will unique among your competitors and you’ll get all the appointment calls!
We will also help educate you on what it takes to have a lead-generating dental website, that attract new patients to your dental practice every day
What You Will Get:
- Fully functional, and custom website.
- Responsive for all devices (iPad, tablets, iPhone, and Android).
- 301 redirects of all your current pages to maintain rank in the search engines.
- Lead generating component.
- Prominent homepage
- Smile Gallery Page.
- Testimonials on the Home page.
- Google Map Of Your Office Location(s).
- “Make An Appointment” page.
- New Patient Forms on your new dental website.
- SEO optimized for better organic rankings.
- Appropriate logos
- Services page(s)(for example veneers, implants, Invisalign).
- Prominent social media on the main website and blog.
- Text content strategically located on the homepage for increased search engine rankings.
- Hosting available if needed.
- Content management & maintenance of website on a contract basis.
Blog Post You’re Interested IN
When you decided to create your dental website no 1 question arises in your mind How much does a Dental Website cost? For many dentists, the website is almost the last priority. Many look for the cheapest option.The goal of your dental website is to attract more...
Dental specialists need convincing techniques to attract new patients to the dental practice. With the developing challenge in dental businesses, it is getting to be harder for dentists to attract new dental patients. Digital Marketing and Online branding is on high...
In today’s World Website is like a Business card for every small or large business. Successfully running a dental clinic needs both hard work and effective advertisement. Here I am showing you why your dental Clinic need a website. 1. Clinic & Dentist Profile...